What is React?
- Single-Way data flow
- Virtual Document Object Model
- React Native
So, React has a very important role in web page design. So, are a developer looking for ways to enhance your skills or a beginner who is interested in creating User Interface for web pages and mobile apps.
Do you know learning React helps in full-stack web development? React is a web development tool with next-gen features. It is an easy to use module where you can work with freedom. This creates the buzz for React. So don’t be left out. Enroll now in this course and master React.
- How to set up the environment and project in React
- You are given clear instructions, on React folder structure
- How to upload an app file in React
- Eventually, you will be covering topics on how to use and integrate JSX in react.
What I will learn?
- Clear instructions on React Hooks & Class-based Components.
- Create apps with amazing user experiences with ease.
- 30- day money back guarantee.
Topics for this course
Section 1: React JS Part 1
Lecture 4: Updating app file in React.js13:00
Lecture 5: Why to choose JSX for templating in React.js08:00
Lecture 6: Using attributes in jsx06:00
Lecture 7: Using styles in JSX React.js07:00
Lecture 8: Using JS Expression in JSX React.js06:00
Lecture 9: Using Event in JSX React.js06:00
Lecture 10: Understanding the usage of React.js CDNs12:00
Lecture 11: Making Class Component, difference between functional vs class, some basic exporting and importing16:00
Lecture 12: Using Props with functional Components06:00
Lecture 13: Using props in Class components05:00
Lecture 14: Using Children props in Class component and Functional Component08:00
Lecture 15: Components nesting, what to do, what not to do14:00
Lecture 16: Possibilities of using nested component multiple time.15:00
Lecture 17: Understanding State in detail React.js19:00
All Lurnweb courses come with
- 2-hrs of video lectures.
- Clear step by step instruction.
- Certificate of completion.
- Self-paced Learning.
- Life-time access.
- Q&A support.
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
- A stable internet connection.
- A laptop is required.
- Beginners who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps.
- Developers willing to upgrade their skills.
- Programmers interested in web development and next generation technology.
Here are some more courses that you may be interested in
Still have questions? Have a look at our FAQs
Yes, all Lurnweb courses come with instructor support. Instructors have a duty to make sure that all queries related to course content are clarified.
Whether a course is free or paid, Lurnweb will always provide you with a certificate so that you can share your skills with the world.
Each course has different expiration dates, so this depends on a case to case scenario. You will be able to check the expiration date under the add to cart/buy now button for each course on their course page.
Lurnweb courses will always be on-demand. You will be able to immediately start learning once you successfully enrol.
Yes, Lurnweb guarantees a 14 day money back guarantee for anybody who is dissatisfied with their course purchase. No questions asked!
Courses will be accessible in your student dashboard.
You may message us in chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.