The Hacking Web Applications Course
About CourseYou will learn how to identify the vulnerabilities that affect the majority of the web apps today, how to exploit them to compromise the web server, and how to expand your influence by compromising the infrastructure behind it and take control of the entire organization.
With the growing frequency of hacking threats and cyber attacks, IT security, or ethical hacking as a job prospect, is well in demand. Any corporation or organization has to have cybersecurity as every piece of information and workflow happens online and on networks and servers. This course would give you an insight into the fundamentals of web application hacking.
You don’t have to have any prior experience in hacking or penetration testing. You will be taught the basics of web application hacking first.
What does the course offer?
You will learn:
- Web application hacking fundamentals
- HTML injection with Kali Linux
- Basics of burp and requests with Kali Linux
- Iframe injection with Kali Linux
- Remote commands injection with Kali Linux
- PHP arbitrary code injection with Kali Linux
- Broken authentication
and much more.
Reasons to learn Ethical Hacking!
Being the police in the network arena is not only fun but also a wholesome one as you are providing security from the malicious and vicious attackers on the internet. You will get a sense of achievement and satisfaction as your service fulfills a significant need among organizations. Ethical hacking as a job is so versatile because you can work in any industry as safety is a concern to anybody and everybody. And also, you would learn how to protect yourself from such threats! Ethical hackers are paid handsome salaries. These reasons surely would allure anyone who is even remotely interested in hacking to learn ethical hacking. Now that you know why become an ethical hacker, see how to become one!
(Also, enroll in the course)
What to learn to become a skilled Ethical Hacker?
A responsible ethical hacker will have to know the workings of networks, servers, security measures, coding to perform hacking the best way and safeguard the system. The skills required are:
- Programming: It is a necessity for white hat hackers to have in-depth knowledge of programming, especially if they want to work in SDLC.
- Networking skills: The fundamentals of how networks works should be known because threats majorly emerge from networks.
- Knowing the internet in and out and how search engines work. Also should know how to obtain information from search engines as quickly as possible.
- Knowing how various operating systems like Windows, Linux, Unix operate.
- Knowledge of Databases: Knowing SQL to manage large amounts of data is a necessary skill as attacks often target databases to steal information.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the web application's security principles and potential dangers.
- Find vulnerabilities in your target web application on your own.