The Hacking Web Applications Course
With the growing frequency of hacking threats and cyber attacks, IT security, or ethical hacking as a job prospect, is well in demand. Any corporation or organization has to have cybersecurity as every piece of information and workflow happens online and on networks and servers. This course would give you an insight into the fundamentals of web application hacking.
You don’t have to have any prior experience in hacking or penetration testing. You will be taught the basics of web application hacking first.
What does the course offer?
You will learn:
- Web application hacking fundamentals
- HTML injection with Kali Linux
- Basics of burp and requests with Kali Linux
- Iframe injection with Kali Linux
- Remote commands injection with Kali Linux
- PHP arbitrary code injection with Kali Linux
- Broken authentication
and much more.
Reasons to learn Ethical Hacking!
Being the police in the network arena is not only fun but also a wholesome one as you are providing security from the malicious and vicious attackers on the internet. You will get a sense of achievement and satisfaction as your service fulfills a significant need among organizations. Ethical hacking as a job is so versatile because you can work in any industry as safety is a concern to anybody and everybody. And also, you would learn how to protect yourself from such threats! Ethical hackers are paid handsome salaries. These reasons surely would allure anyone who is even remotely interested in hacking to learn ethical hacking. Now that you know why become an ethical hacker, see how to become one!
(Also, enroll in the course)
What to learn to become a skilled Ethical Hacker?
A responsible ethical hacker will have to know the workings of networks, servers, security measures, coding to perform hacking the best way and safeguard the system. The skills required are:
- Programming: It is a necessity for white hat hackers to have in-depth knowledge of programming, especially if they want to work in SDLC.
- Networking skills: The fundamentals of how networks works should be known because threats majorly emerge from networks.
- Knowing the internet in and out and how search engines work. Also should know how to obtain information from search engines as quickly as possible.
- Knowing how various operating systems like Windows, Linux, Unix operate.
- Knowledge of Databases: Knowing SQL to manage large amounts of data is a necessary skill as attacks often target databases to steal information.
All Lurnweb courses come with
Here are some more courses that you may be interested in
Still have questions? Have a look at our FAQs
Yes, all Lurnweb courses come with instructor support. Instructors have a duty to make sure that all queries related to course content are clarified.
Whether a course is free or paid, Lurnweb will always provide you with a certificate so that you can share your skills with the world.
Each course has different expiration dates, so this depends on a case to case scenario. You will be able to check the expiration date under the add to cart/buy now button for each course on their course page.
Lurnweb courses will always be on-demand. You will be able to immediately start learning once you successfully enrol.
Yes, Lurnweb guarantees a 14 day money back guarantee for anybody who is dissatisfied with their course purchase. No questions asked!
Courses will be accessible in your student dashboard.
You may message us in chat or email email@example.com for any further questions.